Our client is a leading National firm of chartered surveyors, due to continued growth of their Licensed Leisure National Team, they are seeking to make a significant appointment of an experienced Licensed Leisure Surveyor to support the valuations and advisory team.
* Undertaking valuations and advisory mandates together with due diligence for loan, acquisition and accounts purposes in the U.K.
* Analysing business plans, trading and investment performance of a wide variety of high value assets
* Preparation of detailed reports and presentation of valuation advice to clients.
* Working with team colleagues to develop and retain the client base, communicate and promote the business unit’s skill set to the market.
* Qualified chartered surveyor with up to 5 yrs pqe
* Experience with trading potential valuations
* Consultancy or operator background
* Capable of adapting to a varied workload
* Self-motivated while working as part of an enthusiastic team
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
This represents an exciting opportunity to continue your already successful career to date with one of the leading firms representing leading operator’s, banks and institutions.
Please call David Collins on 07879620579 for further details in the strictest of confidence.
Salary upto 55,000 plus significant bonus,car and other benefits.